Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a New TV

Options
  • 08-05-2002 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

My recent escapades at trying to fix a television have been fruitless. turning the television upside down did work for a while but in the end the inevitable happened.
    ( In a last ditch i may let verb and co have a crack at it. they like breaking tvs so no harm can come there)

right onto the subject of the post. i want to buy a new tele. i have about €250 and want a 21" tv. i have looked at d.i.d. electrical, power city and esb. any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

why limit yourself to a 21"?

You can TRY Dixons, Currys etc.. but Power city is probably your best bet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

why limit yourself to a 21?
    probably cos you wont find anything (new) bigger for 250 quid :)

gar, powercity have a no-name 21" nicam stereo tv for ?200.. might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

thanks for that ken.
    ill just limit myself to 21" that way i can save more of the copious amounts of money i dont have! :)

Advertisement