Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 08-05-2002 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

is it just me or is the 88.1 frequency down? anyone know what the story is, will it be back? aaaah!!!!

Seán.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yup its down on my radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

In classic Phantom-esque timing, we chose today to have a series of technical nightmares which nearly took us off air totally. A technical breakdown early this morning took 88.1 off the air until 6pm this evening, and studio problems meant we were without our RDS display and much of our audio processing for much of the day too. But then some nice little men came around and put all the wires back together again. Sorry for the disruption.

Regards,

Pete "Im awake but I dont recognize stuff" Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭NÏTRÔ²º¹³¦-&#22

aaaaaaaaaahaa!! i knew there was something wrong with my radio, all i copuld get was lyric fm *shudder*

Advertisement