Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whacked-out lyrics

Options
  • 08-05-2002 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

sinister pete helped me a bit with this song but i'd like to make sure what it is. it goes a little like this:
    its one guy talking deeply and stuff, and he's saying something about "a mystery man" who "reached into his mystery gown, took out a razor and a can of shaving goo" then its gets all funky an stuff and its like "i wrapped a newspapar 'round my head" then he told the mystery man his fortune, robbed his pocket watch and other weird stuff.
    ooh and the chorus is these female vocalists singing something like "dont (something) me with that cosmic debris"
    sinister pete thinks its by frank zappa's apostrophe album.
    well, its gr8 anyway.
    help would be gr8
    thanx all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭NÏTRÔ²º¹³¦-&#22

so im guessing no-one knows it then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I know. It's cosmic debris by Frank Zappa. And is indeed found on '. You should hear the version he does of it on "best band you never heard in your life" it's way out there man!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Is that the song on the Nike or rebock add?

er no. Your thinkin of Elvis

ha ha, yer elvis is a crazy feller alright but not crazy enough to compose a zappa song.

so, right, i was in town today, ok, right, as you do, ok, and i was iiiiiiin that shop.........music trader or something, down the road from tower, and the apostrophe album was there and i found the song, buuuuuuuut, i ran out of cash, and i didnt bother to get money out of the "ol hole in el-wallo" AND i had to get a bus, but i'll get it next week. i swear!!
    i fink it was only 11 squids, so if anyone has 11 squids to burn, dont burn it, buy some frank zappa. its so crazy.

town today was great.
    me and a m8 ate in pizza hut and i ended up eating 5 slices of a large bbq chicken feast. im still full and that was six hours ago. AND because we were late for the bus, we ended up bringing the pizza onto the bus with us, it was gr8.

is there a rula against eating on the bus?

some guy wa smoking on the bus and i just thought of the fining thing thats going on, how much can people get fined?

anyway, that zappa album will be mine

• Advertisement

lets us know what you think of apostrophe(') when you get it. I want a full report cos i don't have it. I know "Don't eat yellow snow" is on it, you think cosmic debris is wracked you should hear yellow snow.

heh heh yellow snow. GET IT! man i really have to get it now.

Advertisement