Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digifone-O2

Options
  • 08-05-2002 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

You know the way it shows like "IRL DIGIFONE" on the screen of your phone. will that ever change to "O2" ?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

If you have a Nokia phone, you can get the logo here (if you really want to).

Has the Eircell on-screen identifier changed to Vodafone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hasn't changed on mine (I'm guessing it's available somewhere also)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

To change the eircell one to vodaphone you have 2 options, buy a new simcard and have all ur details transferover to it in ur local vodafone retailer for about €25 or if you have a nokia mobile phone you can download it from http://www.vodafone.ie/aboutus/whatsnew/logo/index.jsp

Regards,

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Originally posted by flamegrill
    if you have a nokia mobile phone you can download it from http://www.vodafone.ie/aboutus/whatsnew/logo/index.jsp
    I wonder if that SMS trick works for 085 and 086 users....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by longword

I wonder if that SMS trick works for 085 and 086 users....

Perhaps not... I tried it on an 086 Nokia - ... no joy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I got my new "IRL Vodafone" 'logo' (?) sent out automatically. Got a txt a few days previous to say it would be sent out in the next day or two.. and it was.. Saying that it lasted about 20 mins before I got sick of it and changed it to "IRL Yodafone"

Advertisement