Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasty nasty Deutsche Telekom

Options
  • 08-05-2002 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/5/25195.html

More antics from Deutsche Telekom, the telco who have publically warned of the domino effect of flat rate access inflicted on telco's across Europe by the hands of Oftel.
    The European Commission has written to Deutsche Telekom accusing it of abusing its dominant market position through unfair pricing for access to its local loop.

Em hello Mr. Monti, Mr. Liikanen remember our complaint?!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

Em hello Mr. Monti, Mr. Liikanen remember our complaint?!!!

:D

Would a letter/email campaign help ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Would a letter/email campaign help ?

This is kind of what I was alluding to when I posted the VAT Campaign URL last week. Shot straight over the mod's heads. I got a taste of my own medicine that day! :)

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Too subtle were we ? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Well comms to EU land have taken a break with "election fever" breaking out here! Nuala Ahern who had a direct line has put Eu business on hold, from what we are told.

We have pending requests at an EU level, any one got better contacts?

We have pending requests at an EU level, any one got better contacts?

Well I would be more than happy to walk into the EU commission offices here in Dublin and shout loudly until I get to see someone importantm, although I amn't sure if that would help.

Do these specfic requests deal the Regulatory Framework ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Well I would be more than happy to walk into the EU commission offices here in Dublin and shout loudly until I get to see someone importantm, although I amn't sure if that would help.

That'd be so funny. I can just see someone standing there: "IRELANDOFFLINE. IRELANDOFFLINE. I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING 'IRELANDOFFLINE' QUITE LOUDLY IN A RATHER DULL MONOTONE UNTIL SOMEONE IMPORTANT TALKS TO ME. IRELANDOFFLINE. IRELANDOFFLINE."

Can you imagine how annoying that would be?

heh

adam

Oh I am the king of annoying, to be frank it is probabily the best way to get results, is to annoy people into taking action.

I organised the part-time staff in a Crazy Prices where I worked when I was 16, we where getting paid a princily £1.78 an hour and we always ended up doing an extra hour at the end of every day, which we where never paid for.

So i organised a different part-timer to bug the manager at a set time of day, it only took two days to cave. Got in big trouble with the shop steward about it... f**king SIPTU.

I would suggest something more along the lines or targeting one person to persistentily annoy, perferably someone without a secretary to filter calls.

Advertisement