Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scott Hall, Curt hennig Fired

• 09-05-2002 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

As most of you may know Scott hall was fired this week because of his drinking problems, now is has come to light that Curt Hennig (Mr Perfect) was fired because he got into a fistfight with Brock lesnar ( Hennig must be really REALLY brave, or stupid) Over who was the best amature wrestler, this happened mid flight on the way back from their UK tour.

Bomb

Comments

And Bradshaw was Suspended for cutting off Michael Hayes mullet :) Well starting rucus .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

bradshaw is an arsehole anyway, some of the storys ive heard about that bloke are mad. he a prick and i hope he gets sacked.
    bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Not at all surprising to see Hall mess up AGAIN!! although I presume a Mr Goldberg is sitting somewhere (WWF/e development room from what I hear) with a smug grin. Still amazed he was given such a high profile return (WM against austin). I presume this is the end for the already flagging nWo.
    As for Hennig, he's been far from Perfect since his return and I think his time was running out anyway.
    Have to agree about Bradshaw, wasn't he the guy who got in an airport fight with Vader? He looks to me to be one of the most over-rated guys ever.

He's had a couple of airport fights the most famous one was with Steve Blackman, Bradshaw got his ass kicked. The bloke seemingly thinks he's John Wayne.
    As far as i know Goldberg is heading for Japan when his arm heals, but again WWE have the cash to get him as they just freed up a load of money by releasing 2 stars, isnt that a coincedence?

bomb

PS 666 posts !! Oooohhhhh,,,,,,,.....!!!

Actually a future feud between Goldberg and Brock Lesnar is sounding interesting.

• Advertisement

Considering Brock is getting pushed the same way Goldberg did back in WCW, as a machine. Goldberg has no sense of ring psychology and Lesnar is a rookie so i doubt the match would be anygood, nether man would sell at all, You would get Goldberg mouthing off at how he could take lesnar in a shoot and lesnar eating him alive. Goldberg needs a good wrestler to carry him and Lesnar hasnt proved himself in the big leagues yet.
    A Lesnar- Angle Lesnar- Benoit series would be spectacular though.

Bomb

Itsa just a matter of time before the Angle Lesnar feud ,the amiture wrestler story line being brought it .Cant wait for Benoit to be back .

Advertisement