Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q

• 15-06-2001 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

I didnt know where else to post this so...

Anytime I press CTRL or shift it starts windows calculator. DO I have a virus or would logitech i touch mess with my keyboard in this way? I tried unistalling itouch but the keys changed from left ctrl+shift to right ctrl+shift :/

tis driving me mad pls help.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Erm...try this (which you most likely already have done already...)
    Is there a shortcut key defined for calc?
    Start Programs Accessories and right click on calculator and hit properties..
    Then on the shortcut tab, is there anything in the shortcut key field? If there is, position the cursor in the field and press delete.... or something™

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Hardly!!! Licksy20 tongue.gif

john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Damn my memory Ive heard of something similar it turned out to be some program has a habit of remapping keys when you aint looking all i can remeber about it is that it was some well know spreadsheet thang.

Stone biggrin.gif

Advertisement