Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheryl Crow's new single

Options
  • 09-05-2002 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

have y’all heard the new Sheryl Crow single "Soak Up The Sun" from her new cd "c'mon, c'mon"? it's getting a lot of radio time here in the US..
    it's a great cd!! she has a lot of guests on there too.. Lenny Kravitz.. Natalie Maines of Dixie Chicks.. Liz Phair.. Stevie Nicks.. Don Henley.. Emmylou Harris.. so there's a wide of variety of musical styles from classic rock to country to blues.. check it out!! anyway, here's a link I found to enter a contest to win a guitar signed by Sheryl or a vacation to Australia.. I thought all you music lovers might be interested.. couldn't hurt to enter, right? haha!! Peace..
    http://cmon.sherylcrow.com/slab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Hey.. yea I've heard it.. talk about your kick ass song....
    fantastic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Nice song, gives you that summery felling. Nice Album too. listening to it in work at the mo.

Anyone think that she looks really nice on the ablum pix (for a 40yo esp)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Mayshine
    Anyone think that she looks really nice on the ablum pix (for a 40yo esp)

Yup - worth grabbing the video from the net for that reason alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I lost interest in Sheryl Crow after a really bad cover of Sweet Child O' Mine. :(

Advertisement