Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practical Jokes

Options
  • 09-05-2002 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

As a college student i find that i have too mutch time on my hands and id like to hear about practical jokes heres some i pulled / thought up

and id like to hear ideas ;)

1. Washing up liquid in toilet cystern/systern(not sure of spelling) the thing with the handle
    Makes a huge head in the toilet when flushed annoying if you have to sit on it

2. Shower jel in shower(my girlfriend did this one)
    Electric shower splutters does a x-files goo thing then hits the shower tray putting foam everywhere

3. Perfume in the water tank in the attic comes out all taps and showers (except kitchen sink) verry bad if its a man only house. You could put anyhing in the tank

4. Removeing door handles and takeing the bar out of the door handle leaving occupents of a room unable to get out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

imac cream in the shampoo bottle is never forgotten

NutJob
    There is a thread posted a week earlier on this board that has other suggestions

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Moderator Warning
    We had a practical jokes thread not long ago and I nuked it because it was getting a little out of hand. I don't want anybody posting anything there that will cause harm to someone or damage to property - please be careful of what you post.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Time to resurrect this methinks.
    So I (Victor) have this friend ("John" - alcoholic womaniser) from college that I hadn't heard from in about 18 months, in that time I got a new mobile number. So I phone his mother and get his mobile number, I try to phone him but he doesn't answer and text him this (in txt form):

"Hi John its me Mary. Remember me from that night of passion about 6 weeks ago, hope you do, we were a bit drunk. Look i have news and I need to talk to you. Call me. Mary"

No immediate response from him.

About half an hour later him number comes up on caller ID. I put on a 'bogger accent'. The conversation goes something like this:

John (dead-pan voice): "Hi"
    Me: "Hell-o"
    John: "Hi"
    Me: "Wot?"
    John: "I got a missed call from this number"
    Me: "Who's this"
    John: "eh, John XXX, of XXXXXXX & Associates"
    Me: "Oh!"
    John: "Did you call me?"
    Me: "Eh, no..... Ah, it must have been Mary, dis is her fone"
    John: "Can I talk to her?"
    Me: "Eh, no, she's in with the doctor at the moment"
    John: "OK"
    Me: "Look, I'll get her to call you later"
    John (still dead-pan voice): "OK, thank you, good bye"
    Me: "Buy"

2 minutes later there is a call from a blocked ID. He's got the secretary at work to phone. I keep my cards close to my chest. She looking for "Mike". She 'realises' she must have the wrong number.

I leave 15 minutes pass. I get a friend (Sheila) to phone him at work (knowing the secretary will answer)

Secretary: "Good afternoon, XXXXXXX & Associates!"
    Sheila: "Hi, can I speak to John?"
    Secretary: "May I say who's calling?"
    Sheila: "It's Mary, it's a personal call."
    The secretary puts the call on hold (and obviously tells him it's "Mary"), Sheila hands me the phone.
    John: "Hi"
    Me: "Hi John its Victor"
    /me ROTFLMBO
    John "You **** * ** * **** **** * *** *****"
    /me ROTFLMBO
    'twas good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Pep

A couple of good ones

Put cling film across the toilet bowl and stretch it so it cannt be easily seen, put the lid back down, when someone then goes to use it hopefully they wont see the clingfilm and all manner of hilarity will ensue (dont do it if you have to clean up afrewards). I know a fella who was caught twice in the same night with that one.

Fill up a bath with kinda warm water get a load of packets of jelly and break em up in the water. Leave the jelly to harden. To great thing about this one if the person whose bath it is discovers the jelly theres nothing they can do about it cos you cant leave it drain down as it might harden in the pipes and clog em so they have to leave it in the bath till they can dig it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Let's not give the morons any ideas eh Repli?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

1) Put toothpaste on their hands while they sleep and tickle their face.

2) On a nightclub dancefloor throw a load of sugar down their back. Headwrecking stickiness ensues.

3) Put their little finger in some lukewarm water while theyre asleep. Watch what happens ;)

4) Send them one of those wind up calls from Buckingham Palace in England.

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

this one needs a lot of work but its worth it.

find a mechanic whose willing to do the job
    find a mini that no-one wants - buy/steal it

wait for the person your doing it to leaves the house and make sure their gone for a while, then get the mechanic to take the mini apart into smaller pieces bring them into the house and put the mini back together in the persons bedroom!!

Advertisement