Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hippies!

Options
  • 09-05-2002 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Who's up for dressing in weird colours and sitting round in stephens green with random instruments and stuff and just singing fun hippy tunes? And doing things like running down grafton street streaming incense smoke behind? And other such funky things?

Cause i certainly am, when i get back in august that is...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by lordsippa
    And doing things like running down grafton street streaming incense smoke behind?

only if i'm allowed be naked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

id love to!... but, alas, can't. we can arrange the day and i will do it here! although not naked probably as its still quite nippy here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

Originally posted by sisob

only if i'm allowed be naked

"DON'T YOU HATE PANTS!"
    -homer j.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

why must we wait til the summer?! who's up for doing that next weekend? obviously we can do it again in the summer when there's all the wonderful americans, but can we not do it sooner than that?
    sHep :cool:

"i wanna be a hippie and i wanna go home."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by shep the malevolent pixie
    but can we not do it sooner than that?

exams and such :(

exqueese the ignorance but who is shep again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

haven't we been doing this for the last couple pf months, if not longer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Y'see... I gotta buy stuff for america (clothes and such... well... just clothes) this saturday.

And then I'm going to ozzfest the next sunday...

And then I'm going on the thursday to sunny California! yay!

:)

So when I get back (in august, when all the merkins are gone) we can do freak outs and stuff! I'm gonna buy some classy hippy gear over there! hand made by real hippies if i can!

Anyway, that's it all. bye.

shep=chloe the happy munchkin (eater), wearer of "the hat", satan's little helper etc. fair enough to the hippie thing being in august i suppose. i'm in more of a sulky goth mood at the moment anyway. :p
    poor you with your exams sisob, i too have them but they are merely foolish and do not matter a fig, which is why i am ignoring the fact that they exist instead of studying as i should be :D
    mwahahahahahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

i want to dress you up in colours, chlo*. thinking about it . . . i think you could wear those lovely autumn leaves colours that so few irish fol can get away with. hmm... what colours do you like to wear, apart from black and deep purple?

are you doing the jc this year? ive a suspicion you are, cos i seem to remember you being in second year last year... have i given you a green thing yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Moni

Not *all* of the americans will be gone in August.

I'll be staying till the 28th, or somewhere around there.

• Advertisement

i don't think you gave me a green thing... if you did i lost it :o
    i wear colours sometimes... i have been known to wear blue and green and white and red and tartan and even pink occasionally. in fact i will wear a tartan skirt tomorrow into town. (you have to come in because i have to give you back your sandman) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christine

Green thing? I did my JC last year and I didn't get a green thing. I feel so unloved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

you got a star, tintin, and anyone else who did an exam last year and is now harboring a grudge. this year i found green things instead of stars. next year, who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Im the wee lassie who goes to the CTYI reunions after never having gone , my name is not nisara{usually} but if i tell you i have big black curly hair can anybody guess who am i?

Watch out , i know Sven's breasts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

i didn't get a green thing or a star........o

Hey it's Niamh! NIAMH! AND if I hit her on the head with a shoe it'll be a Niamh that's been hit on the head with a shoe!

You know I'm right.

Wow! Chloe and Cait both have exactly 100 posts, but chloe has .01 more posts per day.

... <ahem> yeah, I was just wondering what's good stoner music and what's good music for hippy stuff... ooh! and i've heard fantasia is fantastic on acid!

Anyway... yeah, just wanted to ask that and wasn't bothered starting a new thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

What you really should do is watch "2001: A Space Odessy" after drinking/smoking blow (preferably both). The same goes for "The Song Remains The Same" by Led Zepplin

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Buddhist chants!
    I can do buddhist chants, and porvide taped music to compensate for my lack of ability!

Streaming incense smoke won't work if its windy, but ribbons.......

Advertisement