Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 people to Kiss

Options
  • 09-05-2002 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Stealing David's idea, and this is "healthier" than that other one! :)

What 3 people would you kiss?

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

what are we basing this on? if it was only looks, i would kiss...well, there are a few guys at my school and an ex ctyier. but i dont think that looks alone would make a REALLY good kiss (although it doesnt hurt if the guy is mega hot), i would have to say...my friend xavier, i've known him since we were about two weeks old, and he's just gotten to be a perfect guy over the years, geez hes changed alot. The next would be...gee whillickers this is hard, i will get back to y'all later. i have to think over my choices and whether or not i want to tell you all. i probably will though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

glad to have a hippifying influence :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i would like to kiss mundy.cos he is wow.and i hugged him.lalala

*sighs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

johnny depp, johnny depp, johnny depp. brian molko brian molko brian molko brian molko brian molko BRIAN MOLKO!!!!! god i love that guy....
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Touching is better than kissing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Originally posted by sisob
    Hmm, yes i seee....

he he your post count is 666 that's odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Um... hmm... Brian Molko... mmm... best kiss EVER!... oh. wait... that was a dream. <damn>

Um... hmm... I don't know. Any offers? ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

paddy casey actually. without a second thought :oD

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Only 2 people I'd like to kiss at the mo if its based on both looks and personality... one of them an ex-ctyier and the other is a different ex-ctyiers friend... i think... i'm tired...

}:>

what is this FUNK??!?!? what is it, I ask!!! HOw does one go about becoming funkified??? should anyone really WANT to become funkified??? I am feeling confused and wondering if I should feel left out or not. i suspect not, but who would pass up a good opportunity to whine?

• Advertisement

i forgot to mention that i would like to kiss these two other guys from my history class too. yes. yummy, those two certainly are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

hmm...

dunno about healthy. coldsores can be really nasty.

ma-ark, kissing is a kind of touching.

real people? real people who you actually know? when youre sober? theres no fun in that sort of thread, people will just give a vague description.

My top three would really be (in no alphabeticalal order.)
    Christopher Lee (ive had a crush oin him since i was eleven. dont judge me.)
    The Phantom of the Opera just after christine ditched him for raoul cos he was so sad, and i would hav done wnything just to make him feel better, not necessarily an attraction kiss, but when i saw that musical i just wanted to go down there and hug him and hold him tight and kiss him and tell him everything was gonna work out, everything would be okay.
    Wolverine, cos i was obsessed with him when i was younger and i used to watch the x-men cartoon on tv after school. i think the live action film took lots of the magic out of it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by alaskagirl
    what is this FUNK??!?!? what is it, I ask!!!

it's just a private board i set up for a few of us who know eachother very well in real life. so that we wouldnt be spaming ctyi all the time.

we may have gone a little overboard with the whole secret society image :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Mahotée
    Wolverine, cos i was obsessed with him when i was younger and i used to watch the x-men cartoon on tv after school. i think the live action film took lots of the magic out of it though.

Em......that could be one helluva painful relationship.

ok!thank you! just wondering! :D the pictures are very nice! good taste! i dont think you went overboard at all, I mean, thats kind of what my real life alaskan friends and my secret society thingamys lok like!

Originally posted by foobar
    Em......that could be one helluva painful relationship.

what do you mean? i think im missing something... explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Well; heres a theoretical thing;

When wolverine gets horny, do the claws come out too?
    I mean, that could get really dangerous!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

*shudders*

Neil,don't even go there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

Neil........doesn't wolverine have that regenerating thing? So if his claws came out and killed the other person wouldn't he be touching her and then heal her and die himself? Just thinking.........

hmmmmmm. People to kiss, i can think of one. but you lot wouldn't know her, she's in my school......Stephanie Lawless.

-Rob

as i said: brian molko, brian molko, brian molko, BRIAN MOLKO!!! :D and there's a couple of real people too (wait a minute, brian molko's real!) but i'm not telling you who they are. it's not like you know them anyway...
    sHep'SalLshY :o :cool:

• Advertisement

um.. i think wolverine could heal real well real fast himself, but he couldnt pass that on to other people. however, if youre thinking of the end of the movie, rogue was able to absorb other peoples powers for a while so she did that.

i think putting out the claws was very much a conscious decision, cos he didnt even have them to start out with. i mean, cats dont have to scratch, and claws are first nature to them.

ack, dont make me think about this. it was such an effort to get over the cartoon characters to begin with.

yeah, what is it about cartoon charachters being so goddamn fine?! for example dream from sandman, li shang in mulan, aladdin was pretty hot too...there's others....

YEAH!!! Li Shang in Mulan!!! He was hot! Thats one of the scraiest movies ever. in my opinion. Man, those huns are scary.

wasn't it though?! that guy, whatshisname, the leader of the huns....hang on...shan yu! he was *the* most evil bad guy *ever*! i love that movie... i have it on vidjo i love it so much. :D but yeah, shang was incredibly hot. and he had a really sexy voice too.... *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Heh... okay, i haven't seen the film, but his name reminds me of the villain from Big Trouble In Little China Town... god i love that film.

Advertisement