Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skate at ozzfest

• 10-05-2002 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

tell me now, is there going to be a (big) skating element at ozzfest? 'Cuz thats what it looked like on the poster i saw!

Now dont get me wrong that would be cool if that kink of sh** was going on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

there will be skating, snakeboarding, skate boarding and BMX stuff going on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

i thought that type of thing was happnin in that thingy in the RDS or somethin although im probly wrong.
    Cya at dOzfesh Ceól!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Oh the joy.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

ye there is,
    the best USA skateboarding team are comin over also the BMX team..not tony hawks but chad mustak and the like are goin to be there!
    I dont particulary like the ozzfest anyz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

May I point out that the skaters at Ozzfest sucked....they where tucked away in a corner and weren't on for that long at all....

Blew monkeys.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by deco
    May I point out that the skaters at Ozzfest sucked....they where tucked away in a corner and weren't on for that long at all....

Blew monkeys.....
    Agreed - they were rubbish - I didn't see one trick from the BMX guys and I watched them for a half hour.

Advertisement