Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anime or manga artists

Options
  • 10-05-2002 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone here drawn anime or manga? i jus wanna know techniques...it interests me :) also i need a favour hehe..sorry if this has been mentioned before

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Bah, meant to do a tutorial on this ages ago. Totally got shelved. Will see if I can get a chance to write something up in the next few days...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/

It has some cool tips/tutorials. Turned out I was crap at drawing, should try it again (in case something magical happened to my stupid hands).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Excellent :) thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

thats a cool site, nice work on it too, thanks havok* :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by koneko
    http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/

It has some cool tips/tutorials. Turned out I was crap at drawing, should try it again (in case something magical happened to my stupid hands).

just had a look at this site this morning. V. Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gyousei

You should buy some of the "how to draw manga" books in forbidden planet, my friend has most of the collection and they're really good for techniques but they usually require all the super manga-ka art materials, but if your willing to fork out for them...

or else you could just stick to tracing!!! :p

Advertisement