Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars Off WWA Tour

Options
  • 10-05-2002 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Sabu, Jerry Lynn And Sid Vicious are off the tour, Well im not bothering my arse going now!

Bomb

Comments

Thats bullsh!t isnt it .Was it advertised as card subject to change ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

It was, but legally "Card subject to change" means nothing, it has to be backed up with a " Possible appearance By"

BOmb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

im not into WWF, or the WWE now [lawsuit r something ?]

BUT, a radio station in cork, REDFM, does a show on WWF stuff on the CHARLIE WOLFE talk show. the talk show is on sunday to thursday from 10PM till 1AM. I dont know what times the WWF stuff takes place, but if you ring em up and ask the producer will let u know.

thats all...

Nice one man, ill have a look, i wonder if they webcast?

bomb

When i get my website up i will be tying it in with a wrestling radio show im working on setting up with it .This will be dublin based .

(P.S BombIdol this show that you are working on after IWW,do you want a hand with anything ?)

• Advertisement

What show? the only one im helping with Is IWW, and i have the Shop opening soon too, You setting up a pirate station or using a big one?

Bomb

The station is not going to be pirate .There are a couple of smaller stations that i know of so im currently working out a plan of action .
    Thought you said there was going to be another show after IWW .Or is it going to be another IWW show ?

IWW Will be having shows all the time if this goes well, so it was iww i was talking about, but hopefully i will be more involved in the next shows. hopefully in a booking capacity, if you get a station going im sure we can help each other out.
    At the moment 3count and IWW have some deals in place and we are both helping each other, The wrestling school is affilliated with the UK so we are doubtfull we will join with them but if you are 100% irish based we can help each other out. let me know if you need anything done for the station. Also can You PM me with details on yourself like Name Age Email, plans etc, ill do the same, just to have a record of yourself so we dont infringe on your plans, cause we have a lot of stuff ready to rock.

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

bomb, www.redfm.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ProtoN

Sid Vicious is one of the main reasons i was going :( Master of the power bomb :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement