Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube Freezing?

Options
  • 10-05-2002 11:35am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My gamecube has froze twice now during Rogue Leader at the same place on the Battle of Hoth level, maybe some kind of bug in the game? Ive read that someone else experienced this in England reading it on Digitiser on Channel 4 teletext. My GC has never froze during Super Monkey Ball so i dont feel its a Gamecube hardware based problem. Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

it's a software problem that was inherent in the us release, but lucas arts never bothered to fix it. odd. hasn't happened to me yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

hasn't happened to me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Works fine for me. What exactly do you do?

have you tried looking at...

http://www.gamefaqs.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Read that on digitiser too, I'm sure its just the software, return it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

my xbox never freezes so nerrrrrrrrr :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 saddlier

it happened to me once the day i got it(fri 3) but i don't remember what level, it could very well have been hoth but i thought it was just a warm up crash, the disc smelt of burning when i took it out, but it hasn't happened during the many happy hours of gaming since

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    my xbox never freezes so nerrrrrrrrr :p
    :D Hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i have to us version of rouge leader and it never happened to me. the only time my gc has crashed was when i played it for hours and the us plug adapter melted. oops :p

Advertisement