Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CompactFlash Prices, where to buy?

• 18-06-2001 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Check out http://www.peak-development.co.uk/ they've no p/list online but I got a 64mb c/flash bout 12 months ago and they were pretty good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Hmmmm Ya compact Flash is a rip off over here. I got a 64MB card half price when I was buying my camera so that worked to about £50 for 64MB if you want a real laugh look in Currys where its near £200 for 64MB www.scan.co.uk/today.htm has compact flash up for graps fairly reg as far as I remember its about STR£160 for 256MB.

kayos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Yep, a mate bought some flash memory from scan for a digital camer, and saved a f***ing fortune, even with sterling and delivery £30.
    If you buy a few things from them ist's still £30 delivery. So get a few mates to buy things at same time. Ceap hdd's and ram ect. on the today only we page
    http://www.scan.co.uk/today.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Gotta start using that spell checker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Just got a nice new shiney Digital Camera and I want to get a 64 or 128MB CompactFlash Card but the prices seem to be a little crazy. Crucial only do up 16MB units (I checked them 1st). Who do the rest of you guys use for CompactFlash ?

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Dabs.com own brand 64mb ~60 I think. Picked one up last month and it's fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement