Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

look 4 LITESTEP

• 16-06-2001 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

YEELLLLLLLLLlllllooooooow,

i'm looking for this program, LiteStep, its shell for windows. i had it before and it was class. Their website www.litestep.net doesn't seem to beworking and i can't findit.
    I downloaded it off Tweakfiles.com and it was fine until i tried loading it, and it turned out i was missing a MSVCP60.dll file soooo frown.gif if ones missing probally more are too.
    If anyone has it could you please e-mail it to me (theomen00@hotmail.com),its only about 300kb in size so shouldnt'be a problem.
    This is not warez etc, its freeware before ya go choppin my post. Someone must have it!? or at least know where i can get it.
    Plz let me know.

Cheers,
    Gideon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

try darksteps, made but a guy who worked on the same team as the litestep one.
    excellent program along the same lines

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gideon2000:
    YEELLLLLLLLLlllllooooooow,

i'm looking for this program, LiteStep, its shell for windows. i had it before and it was class. Their website www.litestep.net doesn't seem to beworking and i can't findit.
    I downloaded it off Tweakfiles.com and it was fine until i tried loading it, and it turned out i was missing a MSVCP60.dll file soooo frown.gif if ones missing probally more are too.
    If anyone has it could you please e-mail it to me (theomen00@hotmail.com),its only about 300kb in size so shouldnt'be a problem.
    This is not warez etc, its freeware before ya go choppin my post. Someone must have it!? or at least know where i can get it.
    Plz let me know.

Cheers,
    Gideon.
    </font>

I was using Cleansweep the other day to remove redundant DLLs, when done I opened Outlook only to get a message saying I was missing MSVCP60.dll, needless to say I rapidly restored it

That was on W98SE, fairly standard file methinks (have a look on your windows CD), you'll prob have a problem no matter where you download LiteStep from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ahh Litestep, that buggy piece of crap that replaces Windows Explorer with fancy windows, although perhaps its come along since I last used it (and promptly deleted it).

however www.skinz.org is a great resource area for new skins for such apps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 boot_sect

you might want to try geoshell
    news.geoshell.com

i guesss if you are into configuration ? but if you want you could also try linux maybe?
    www.linux.ie

www.limewire.com

BOYCOTT E$$0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

I got another version of Litestep off a cd ihad tucked away. It is incredibly annoying to use but ya can just make stuff look so cool. So i'm hoping it comes together sooner than later and i'll be well happy. Thanks for the help anyhew.

Now linux eh? smile.gifdual boot-up. Maybe later...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Hey all,
    after bloody finding LiteStep myself, i found out that many of LiteStep themes at
    www.SkinZ.org had it in most of the files anyhew. Just incase anyone else wanted to try it.
    Some are still missin that .dll still tho,

Adios,
    Gideon.

Advertisement