Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otranome "Unit Two"

Options
  • 10-05-2002 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    For those of you interested in hearing the bands progression from the last demo (which a few of you here got a copy of) I thought I'd let you know that the second demo will be available soon as we plan to release it in the next two weeks.....if you'd like to hear the first one its on our website ...otranome.com.

Later - Trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Arch

Good luck with it Trev, let us know when it's out.

I hope your drummer is on the mend these days. I had to get a stunt-drummer myself, for the next couple of weeks, while the other one is off galavanting.

Arch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

This CD rocks! Buy it when its out kids! I reckon the second track will be a Phantom FAvourite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

still waiting on my first one......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Soz 'bout that. Send an e-mail again m'dear to otranome_mail@yahoo.com
    with a postal address. Will get one out as soon as humanly possible,
    promise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

can anyone get a free cd or do ya have to be special?? are they songs that are on the website coz i already got them but i'd like to have them on a cd...

• Advertisement

Yeah its the songs that are on the website. Will gladly send a cd out to you. Send a postal address to otranome_mail@yahoo.com.
    Twill be sent out free of charge, and if its ok we will put you down on the mailing list.
    Thanks,

cheers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ro7

thanks Arch for the askin . The footsie is doin well , its just these restraints , I mean do they have to be so tight . Hopefully you will dig " Unit two ;attack of the scones " , when you get a listen . viva le musique rock !

How dare you besmurch the family pet in that manner .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

Originally posted by horsekick
    Soz 'bout that. Send an e-mail again m'dear to otranome_mail@yahoo.com
    with a postal address. Will get one out as soon as humanly possible,
    promise

did that, but third time lucky...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 matsguitarstrap

i got the cd pretty much as soon as it was finished off stephen and it hasnt been out of the cd player or the minidisc player since then!!!!! it is soooo good!!!!! it does them so much more justice than the first cd!!! the progression in the sound is amazing!!!! cant wait to hear the new song live!!!!! everyone go get it when it comes out in the next few weeks!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Horsekic you silly moo. It's not the songs on the website. It's three new songs that we've recorded, that haven't yet been put on the website. Or have they????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

'Tis rather good!

Oh, was Kurdt not talkin about the first cd????? (i have the songs from the website but i'd like them on cd)
    Well he's gettin the first cd wether he likes it or not!!!!

i was talking about the first one...but i'll have the second one as well if its going...

never say no to a good cd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

now im confused.... the songs on the website are the first demo or the second?

Ok. The songs on the website are on the first cd.
    The thread was orignally meant just to let people know the new cd will be available soon, and it kinda turned into a "i didnt even get my first cd" type thing.
    So if you want the old cd (Alone, Not Here, Headspace) feel free to e-mail with a postal address.
    As for the new cd, details coming soon.
    Join the mailing list to find out as soon as details are confirmed:

otranome_mail@yahoo.com

Ok i think that cleared it up. Sorry for the confusion folks, obviously myself and Richie dont have the communication thing going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

when r u guys playing a gig next?
    i still wanna get to see you guys live!

Thanks for the interest, although we're out of the live scene at the moment because Ronan (drummer) went and broke his ankle. Thankfully it happened only three hours after he finished getting his drum tracks down for the new cd.
    With a bit of luck he should be fully mended in a couple of weeks, and expect an onslought of gigs over the summer, hopefully as early as mid-June.
    Cheers,
    Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

cool! well let me know, coz i ahvent seen u guys yet and i wanna see what ur like, thanks!if u could organise a gig with polar, that'd really help ;)

IM sure we'll let you know. If you wanna join the mailng list (otranome_mail@yahoo.com) that should give ya the info as soon as its available.
    Or check the web-site. www.otranome.com
    Ta

plug plug plug...i know...sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

:poooooooo id like a cd as well i heard ur cd but then i had to give it back and i didnt really get to listen to it but what i did hear was quite good.

Not a problem, just send on a postal address to the band e-mail.
    Cheers!

otranome_mail@yahoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

we'd love to hear your cd trev!
    good luck with it!

Advertisement