Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everybody gone???

Options
  • 10-05-2002 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

Iv been playin quake for about 5months now and i no a maximum of 10irish players!...all the servers dat were out years ago are gone and there is only 1 qwca and dm server up for irish ppl..dat means we hav to go to english servs which i tink is stupid is england better than ireland????i just think quake1 players shud make it count dat we are irish but no server to play on:(like look at cs i no loadsa more ppl play dat but they hav got about 500servs in ireland alone!!!there is someting not rite there!:( :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

This reminds me of a post made by #MEAT# a long time ago which lead to the "Fuck off back to the CS boards" incident.

I think we would have more q3 servers here if there were more players to fill them. Its that simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

but its true wheater is quake 1,2,3 its fu*kin sh*t....think bout many many cs servs and 4 or 5 quake servs it seems a bit stoopid:rolleyes:

Advertisement