Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know how to print booklets?

• 20-06-2001 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

I need to print a 12 or 14 page booklet with Word 97, you know A4 paper printed both sides and folded.
    Anyone know the settings? Anyone know where I can get a "Long reach stapler" ??????
    I really need help with this, my head is totally fried.

Thanks You lovely lovely people you.

OOOHH,I hear laughter in the rain.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Not still familiar with word 97 but...

I think in word 2k, you select Page setup from the file menu...
    Select Landscape from the paper size tab (assuming that's the way you want it folded...) and 2 pages per sheet from the margins tab...
    that is of course if I understood you right and i assume word 97 would be similar if not exactly the same...

As for a stapler, viking direct or i'd guess any good office supplies shop...

Regards,
    Mark.

<%=Replace((tired.persons("BrainNumbingASP").Value), head, "a new one") %>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neil_Sedaka:
    I need to print a 12 or 14 page booklet with Word 97, you know A4 paper printed both sides and folded.
    Anyone know the settings?
    </font>

What type of printer do you have? I have a HP 640C and in the printer settings (File->Print...->Printer Setup) there is an option to print in booklet form, along with double sided and the usual options. It is important to note that it is the HP dialogue box, not the Word 97 dialogue box that allows you to set these options.

Advertisement