Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What game to buy with my gamecube?

Options
  • 10-05-2002 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Gettin the gamecube in about 2 weeks, dunno which game I should buy... Luiguis mansion was alright, but I've already finished it in 2 days on my friends machine, Im thinking either Sonic Adventure2 or Rogue Leader... Im mainly up for a platform/adventure game, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Super Monkey Ball!!

9 out of 10 Cube owners prefer it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I tryed out Wave Racer in Blanch today and its a really good game, a true quality Nintendo title, i'll prolly buy it next week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Smash brothers will be out by then. Get yourself 3 other joypads make some friends and u'll never get bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Is Super Monkey Ball available in any of the GAME stores as I have a voucher I want to use up. and I dont fancy spending 65 odd in HMV

Advertisement