Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slackers!!!

• 11-05-2002 12:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Haven't seen this advertised at all and just happened to see it today by chance. Its made by the same guys behind american pie2 and the humour is similiar, ie lots of sexual humour. Thought it was very good with some really funny scenes. I say anyone who liked American Pie would like this altho its not up with them its still fairly good.

"A wildly uneven but often uproarious farce that fuels the familiar plot mechanics of teen-skewing sex comedies with a spirit of high-octane, anything-goes anarchy" - San Francisco Examiner.

Better than a lot of the other rubbish i've seen lately. But then again i like this type of comedy.

Alo.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I saw a VCD of it bout a month ago.
    It ain't bad,
    Just wish I was forced to go to this rather then Crossroads :(

An hour and 45min of my life I'm NEVER going to get back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

but britney dancing around in her smalls?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Nice but Its still not worth the torture of her singing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Ear plugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

is this slackers the same as the film that was released a couple of years ago???

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Spiffing
    Ear plugs?

Forgot them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Slackers was great alo, especially all the f*cked up sh*t "cool" ethan was doing:)

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by banbutcher
    is this slackers the same as the film that was released a couple of years ago???
    Completely different films.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

That was classic when he was singing that tune outside her dorm at 2 in the morning. Your man clocked him with a frisbee. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ya and mmm, the sponge bath! :)

and um the guy in the economics test that was designed not to finish, it was so like my eco class i was in the pisses at that one. :D *hand gestures* :D oh and the hair doll that lad was a freak!

• Advertisement
Advertisement