Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Video Scenes

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Rammstein's DU hast is pretty cool, or their "sonne" vid.. the snow white story, and the kinda gothic fairy tale look of the vid is cool

for laughs, tenacious D - tribute is a classic video :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

U2's Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me was a great video if anyody rememebers it

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

geez theres some well tacky videos in here lads...

coffee and tv by blur,
    smack my bitch up by prod
    just by radiohead
    padre pio by the warlords of pez
    plug in baby by muse

the new kylie video is very clever too, **** song but...

and any video from the eighties usually leaves me in stitches... ha!

:p

:D nine inch nails man perfect drug mad craic cliched goth bull**** but totally scenario-ed all the same.........and aswell as that my minions UNKLE - rabit in my headlights with tom yorke on da auld vox - great stuff alltogether bux bein hit by cars an cars gettin thrashed..............what more can i say

THINK ABOUT IT
    i like rules too

http://thewalrusden.topcities.com/schoolrules.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

The Cure - Lullaby, Lovesong, & Pictures of you. Also, never enough, caterpillar, ........ etc etc.

HUGELY underrated band, with a history spanning decades (and still going, rumours say expect somthing new by the end of the year :) ).......... One of the best bands of the last 30 years IMHO and no one ever notices how much has been influenced by their stuff. :rolleyes:

B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Wow Barry, you really did have to dig deep to resurrect this one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

lol lucutus, didnt even notice the date, just got bored an started readin pages an pages lolol

B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Bullet with Butterfly Wings is one of the best f**kin videos in the world, especially towards the end, when the editing goes haywire. Fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Does anyone know the name of the Cibo Matto video where the screen is split, and the video plays in reverse on the left, and forwards on the right? I think one side is mirrored too, it's a great video... all I can remember from it is a girl showering herself in flour or something?

I can't think of the name of it though, something about Sugar ??? Kinda vague, sorry.

Also, anything by Chris Cunningham is good. Autechre - Gantz_Graf....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I googled it. Does Sugerwater sound right?

http://videos.antville.org/topics/michel+gondry

And I know its pretty much just a performance video, but Everlasting Gaze is pretty intense....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Franke Goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes

Where Ronald Reagen and the Soviet leader (cant remember right now) fight in a ring surrounded by all colours and creeds. You just dont get that anymore.

Advertisement