Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bent willy?

Options
  • 11-05-2002 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

since my incursion when i was 3, i have noticed my willy bend slightly to the left.
    now, aged 15, my willy is about one inch out of place?
    i have heard you can get treatment for this... some operation but i dont know where..
    anyone got this or heard where you can?
    my doctor weont tell me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

if your doctor wont tell you he/she's not much of a doctor... Go see a different one that WILL tell you.

If your slight deformation is not causing any troubles as far as excrection or sex (if ure sexually active that is) is concerned then any surgery you get would more than likely be considered to be on par with 'self improvements' such as face lifts or *ahem* penile extensions.. I think the feeling is that if its not causing you any problems then surgery is a luxury option...

If however you'd prefer to be a little straighter you could probably contact a plastic surgeon. That said youd have to have parental consent to have the job done (being under 18 and all). As well as that it will cost a few thousand euro at least. Probably be deadly painful too I would imagine.. If its not causing you any pain/discomfort think twice.. or thrice even..

There we go.. lecture over..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I wouldn't worry about it.

Seriously, it's not a problem.

Most people's bend right or left or up or down.

The reason your doctor probably won't tell you is because it's not likely to be a problem.

(:

- Kevin

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by eoinmcgann
    since my incursion when i was 3, i have noticed my willy bend slightly to the left.

What do you mean "since my incursion" ?

And BTW that's a crap rip off of my sig. image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I would have thought that a bent willy would mean extra pleasure for the girls. I've heard women rave about their hubbys bent willy in the pass. I reckon you should be proud of your bent willy and the amount of pleasure it will give the ladies. I'm thinking of having a coat hanger inserted in mine so that i can bend it on demand. A nice zig zag would drive her wild. Just like a toberone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Sickle shaped. The correct term is sickle shaped. 'Bent' is just... I dunno... 'wrong'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Apparently 50% of all penis's are bent in one way or another. I wouldn't worry about it anyway, I doubt you're up to much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

oh hard luck there smcgann. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eoinmcgann

well my girl is not very happy with my deformality and i dont think i have the balls for a snip snip...
    she says i am not up to "standards"

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

**** her, tell her she's the one not up to standards, be proud of your willy man, you probably would'nt have thought about it so much if she did'nt say anything, find someone else who will appreciate it and the hidden pleasures as someone mentioned earlier !! nuff sed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Wolff

Can you not bend it back

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

user banned from site, nothing to do with me, thread locked no point in haveing it opened anymore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement