Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting

• 14-01-2001 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi, do any of you know of Irish Hosting companies that have good reseller accounts.

I know all the UK & US ones, I'm just checking the Irish ones.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

not sure but last time i was at a irish host page there prices were a joke compared to american hosts you may as well get a account off a american reseller try resellermatrix.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

you can email me for hosting prices and info for my irish company if you want.
    yankinlk@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I know that www.informationagetown.ie/www.castlebar.ie provide reseller discounts for their hosting. (not sure how much of a discount though)

Their prices are decent enough.

info@castlebar.ie for more info.

I'm the Dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭acidweb

At Acid Web Solutions (Irish Company), we offer really cheap hosting, which is what you might be looking for? or we might be able to arrange something.

If you want more info, feel free to e-mail now.

Regards,

Peter Denham
    http://www.acidwebsolutions.com/
    post@acidwebsolutions.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

At WebTek Internet Systems we offer really cheap hosting too smile.gif (This thread is all too commerical for my liking). Gimme a shout. UNIX and NT hosting

rymus@eircom.net

• Advertisement
Advertisement