Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forum Req

• 12-05-2002 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

ok i'd like to request a boards dedicated to boobies. now wait a minute i'd like to have it for males(or females who think they are males) and, naturally invite only,closed access?(over 18!)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hooray for boobies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i fully endorse this product and or service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Mmm, boobies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Good god, I wholeheartedly support this one, and put myself forward for moderator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by phaxx
    Good god, I wholeheartedly support this one, and put myself forward for moderator.

Well you already mod the tweaking board, so it would be the perfect match:

Phaxx
    mod: Breasts, tweaking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Mordeth
    hooray for boobies

My sentiments exactly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

woot
    icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Not on this board, methinks. And rightly so.

Do a google search for the Tilted Forum Project and stop making requests here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I feel that logic1 should be moderator, as he is in posession of an impressive pair of boobies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I myself have some serious sex0ry manb00bs and would like to place myself up as moderator, (or at least someone who gets access)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

I have no boobs nor any experience with them in any form so i feel (b00bies) i would be a completely objective [b00b] yet totally devoid of opinion [b00b].

/my [b00bs] vote this does get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Do a google search for the Tilted Forum Project and stop making requests here

well the idea was a discussion board, not a pr0n board.
    we would even setup a charter and have a nazi mod

Originally posted by Ruaidhri
    well the idea was a discussion board, not a pr0n board.

Well, yes, but in order to discuss the finer points of b00bies we will occasionally need images to help illustrate a point.

<serious mode on>
    well yes,but in diagram form of course. the illustrations are unavoidable. but i was actually proposing a boobies duscussion board, and i was totally serious..now methinks to many taking the p1ss and thinking pr0n..free pr0n.
    ah well another fine idea down the drain..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thats a fantastic idea! Best suggestion for a board in ages! Can we have one please? !!!

Diagrams can't convey the subtleties of colour though...

What did you have in mind exactly? Polls on size/shape and so on?

yeah as well as technical discussions. biology(how did they get to be that shape?) physics(why do they bounce like that)chemistry(how can i modify them) personal opinions,polls,median distribution across the country(where the best are)
    you get the idea?

Ah yes, I see. I agree, except on the chemistry point, I don't believe they should be modified at all.

Oooh. Great idea, we could organise, like, b00bies field trips and stuff. This could be a great board!

C'mon dev, lets have it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Originally posted by Baz_

Phaxx
    mod: Breasts, tweaking

AAAAAAAAGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

*bump*

this board has serious growth potential, come on everybody!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Only if I can have a hunk-board. It will consist mainly of talking about Brad Pitt. Failing that a general "Sex" board will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Gaz

Mmmmmm boobies !!

Sounds like a great idea !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What a relevant and up-to-date topic for a board, why was this not considered a long long time ago. The topical and invaluable discussions and debates on said subject matter would provoke some stimulating and tittilating conversation. I just do hope that it would not degenerate into a pronfest of muppet proportions but see that many here would conduct such dealings of mature reasoning in the debating climate in a fresh, honest, and considerate manner.

I presume that all threads and topics would be - going for the jugular in the debate over boobies, I hope that remarks would consist of fleshy ideas, implanted retorts, a fine pair of moderators and any muppetry would be nippled in the bud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

I cant see it happening, but i whole heartedly endorse it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Down with boobies and this sorta thing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

breasts are an important part of todays society.. thus we need to reflect this with a board dedicated to their splendour... we can call it Humanititties.

so any chance?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

no.

DeV.

• Advertisement

is it because i put a 1 credit bounty on your head in blacknova :p ah never mind..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

It would only work if you included butts aswell. Bobbies and Butts board. Codename BBB ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

OK, what about a forum entitled

- 5318008 -

... for all your 5318008 questions and needs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Kali
    breasts are an important part of todays society.. thus we need to reflect this with a board dedicated to their splendour... we can call it Humanititties.

As a mod for Humanities I'd like to point out that this name would be an infringement of the intellectual property of the Humanities board and we would be forced to take steps to insure this paradigm shift in boards.ie's forum structure do not occur.

Furthermore, on the general subject of the creation of such a board that you mentioned, I believe this would not be in the interests of the Humanities and other boards due the erosion in consumer market share.

It is therefore, with a heavy heart and a light head, that I must withhold my endorsal of said product and/or service.

Advertisement