Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving with Eircom?

Options
  • 12-05-2002 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

I read in yesterday's Indo that you can avail of a special service from Eircom if you spend a certain amount of money with them.There's a Bronze,Silver and Gold rating,depending on your phone bill,and if you have one of these ratings you can get a set amount of minutes per rating free.Like,if I can remember right,if you spend something around €50 or €60 you become a Gold member,and are intitled to 350 minutes free call charges,including internet charges.Thing is,the internet charge is related to 1891 numbers.(Don't rely on my figures too much)
    Is this anygood to anyone,and what's the full story with the 1891 number?Like,I use a standard phone code to dial my ISP,not the 1891.Is that a subscription number?

Comments

Advertisement