Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was... (#2)

Options
  • 12-05-2002 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

.. the best gig you ever had the pleasure of going to?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

er, only gig i've really ever been to is metallica in the point in 99 , it was cool

but I'm hoping to go see blind guardian in august in the UK, and that's gona REWL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre - The Shelter - Dec '01

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre - The Shelter - Dec '01
    dont mean to nitpick but that was the 7th..i remember cause i REALLY wanted to go,and it was the day after my b-day :( ah well s*** happens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

October 30 1992 Metallica in the point.

Also December 95, Therapy? / Ash / Joyrider in the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

Clutch or Tool last year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

The best gig ever was an as yet obscure band playing a very late night weekday show that NOBODY went to, my favorite band and possibly the best show I have seen them play to date - just a perfect little unimportant show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Sunstroke a few years back. Whitezombie, Soundgarden, Pennywise and a few other bands. Great gig. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Metallica
    Pearl Jam
    Type O Neg
    Jeff Buckley
    Sepultura
    Paradise Lost
    (I can't decide on one!!):confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Faith no more-top hat Dunlaoire(cant remember the year)
    Metallica 99
    Ozzy 2-nights in McGonagles(went both nights)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Manowar in the Forest National, Brussels about five years back. No one would support them so they supported themselves. Came on did one and half hours, went off for 30 mins and then came back on and did another one and a half hours. The sound was perfect and it was louder than hell.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I can safely say... _MEGADETH_ last year in the SFX. Great set list, pity about the sound though.

Advertisement