Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezer's new album out!

Options
  • 12-05-2002 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Ive been waiting ages for it. I can't wait to listen to it cause Weezer Rule! It was out on the 10th of May and Ireland was the first place in the world where it was released. America have to wait for another 2 weeks.

Conor.

p.s. Where's the "Get Weezer To Play In Ireland" thread gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Cool! I hope it is better then the Green album. Not to say that the Green album, was bad. It was great! Just the Blue one was better. It is refreshing to see that there is a band who are unafraid to use the lyric "choo-choo train" in a serious song!
    If only in the song "In the garage" he said "no-one cares about my weight" instead of "ways". That would have been SO rocking. I am going to Boston in a couple of weeks, and they are touring now, so I might catch them! Sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

ye...the green album was no great shakes.
    few good songs.

I dont understand why nobody seems to like pinkerton.
    its a ****ing cool album...sure its no blue album...but its class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Conor20

Although its so hard to rate one above the other I think Pinkerton is the best of the three, then the blue although they are all brilliant. I've heard one or two of the songs but I cant wait to hear the rest of the album.

Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i got it on friday...and i have to say it is a lot better than the green album...although my favourite is still the blue album....

for some odd reason 'island in the sun' is one of the 15 songs on maladroit...

and there's seven 'video clips' on it....havent check them out yet but some of them are videos and some of them are live...i'll check it out in college onb a computer that doesnt suck like mine!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Its class altough its not better than the blue album but then again not much is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Wow another new album already, that was quick no? Maybe it's the quick releases that's makeing the standard drop, still i'll have to check it out

Advertisement