Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing in Pacific

Options
  • 12-05-2002 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

I'll be out in San Francisco this summer and my brother said we'll be going fishing somewhere. He has basically left it up to me where to go... could go to mexico for marlin or whatever big fish, or baja, or could go northern california places like Bodega Bay

I was out there last summer and saw some of the stuff they had available in the SF area... fishing in rocky areas for the pacific equivalent of what you get in Ireland it seemed.. also fishing for big salmon if I'm there at the right time. One thing that seemed interesting was going for halibut.

I have no idea though which would be the best option... any recommendations?

Advertisement