Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mice feet

Options
  • 12-05-2002 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

not sure where to post this but this seemed like the best place. I have an microsoft intelli v3.0 (the optical) the one known for having **** mice feet. Anyway i removed these and having been using mouse skatez but they wear out pretty quickly and ive since misplaced the original feet. Does anyone know if you can buy mouse feet anywhere? or perferably teflon tape? mouse skatez are too expensive since they wear out too quickly :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

I suggest getting a new mouse. Or get a second hand one form a PC shop is probaly the best thing.
    I've never seen them for sale apart from the skatez.
    Also if ya buy another one you'd have a spare

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Why, did the ones you stole from the college mice not do ya:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Want frictionless movement? Glass it!

http://www.xcl-clan.com/articles.php3?id=27

good, well detailed step-by-step on how to put glass feet on your mouse for frictionless results.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

everywhere i go you seem to be there paul :(. That looks pretty cool taz i might even be crazy enough to try it. I was planning on using normal mousefeet which yes i *cough* stole and silicon spray, but this seems a better way of doing it. Might even be too frictionless, im already 1.5 sens in qw dont fancy going much lower, turning around is hard enough already ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 austin powers

Go here: www.slicksurf.com. They have replacement mouse feet in a bunch of different flavors. I use a Dell standard mouse - Logitech MX 300 I believe. I have used these mice feet for a while and I am happy with them. I recommend these folks for replacement mice feet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

Im using these icemat padsurfers ver 2

https://www.icemat.com/shop/default.asp?main=products

Im using them on an icemat and its silky smooth.......they might be pure rubbish/wear quickly on a cloth pad though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I think he's ok for mouse feet now, what, 3 years later :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

lol

never even spotted that :o

Advertisement