Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 click need for disruptive member

• 12-05-2002 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

on this thread here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51398

the user boston seems to be persistantly baiting the moderator of the ioffl board

personally I think it's all turning into muppetry because of this user and as such I think he should be 12 clicked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

no boston, i'm not taking the piss,

can you please calm down,

you always let these things get out of control,

I am calm, strange that.
    Anyway its hardly "persistantly baiting " this is the first time ive had a run in with dustin since he bacame a mod, i even backed him as a suitable moderator.

right fair enuff,

could you stop calling him dustin by any chance?

I'm sure it's very annoying. (yes i do realise having your posts deleted is very annoying too)

im sure it is, but since he treatened to ban me and then preceded to ban me because i was doing it, im not t inclined to back down. hope you understand.

• Advertisement

yeah I've had some similar experience in the past, but I never placed an ongoing insult (i think thats how dustaz see's it) into every post in my complaint...

anyway I've said my bit I'll let it lie after this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Slydice
    yeah I've had some similar experience in the past, but I never placed an ongoing insult (i think thats how dustaz see's it) into every post in my complaint...

anyway I've said my bit I'll let it lie after this.
    oh yeah that! cheeky bugger ;)

Advertisement