Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for Inkjet Cartridges

• 12-05-2002 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭

I'm sure a lot of people are aware of the following already, but I thought I let you know that if you are looking for color cartridges, I got Epson Compatibles for my 460 from a place called www.mx2.org

Took 6 days to get here and for 3 color and 3 black cartridges cost about 20 sterling including delivery. Been doing a lot of color printing these past few days and have used up one whole set of cartridges already. I can confirm that the quality is every bit as good as the official cartridges and that the ink lasts just as long.

Worth a look guys. I think they do other makes too although the HP stuff I looked at wasn't nearly as cheap.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Aye, good value there. Be warned though that just because the webpage says items are "in stock" doesn't mean they actually are. And if they're not they don't give you a date when they will be available and your order shipped.

Advertisement