Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Alert 2 Maps?

• 12-05-2002 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I'm starting to make RA2 YR maps, and i wanted to know if any one out there has made some of their own maps, i'd like to see what the standered is...i'll post up my one after third revision

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Nice to see that the Board is expanding to other games instead of just Half-Life - Can't say I've mapped for any form of C&C, mainly because the first C&C was the only one I liked - The rest seemed to slowly spiral into sadness...

Anyhow If I come across any links or whatnot I'll give you a PM/Post... Im sure there's a few people here who've tried their hands at RA Mapping - Own up, people...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

unfortunately i've never even played the game so no help here :(

sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

i have its pretty simple, jsut a case of drag and drop buildings, implacements onto the map. the one i made was a beach invasion and was for multiplayer....

2 player one on either side of the map, a beach area in front with bunkers along the cliffedge ( just like the beach landings in ww2) with the exception that i put an island in the middle with 16 airfields so you could take them over to simulate the paradrops over the normandie coast. :D

Advertisement