Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ocuk delivery

• 24-06-2001 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

i ordered quite a bit of gear from them last summer and i never had any delivery problems.

the best thing to do is to check whether your order has been dispatched or not. They have each days orders up in a zip file on their site afaik.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

hopefully it will be here tomorrow morning after the weekend. And bugler it was just over £50 for the asus TA after delivery, inc vat, and in punts of course smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

i ordered a few things 5days ago from ocuk, 256mb ram, network card, floppy drive, pci exhaust fan, and they aint here yet. Just wondering how long other ppl have waited?. I ordered an Asus TA 2weeks ago and that only took 3 days.
    Sorta want the stuff soon cos i need the floppy drive to make boot disks for win2k, it's acting up and i need to reinstall it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

when i ordered a Harddrive, got it in 3days , but i have ordered small ****, like fans and what not, and it has taken more than a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Send em a hassling email smile.gif

By the way Vincent, how much was the Asus TA inc VAT and Del etc in Punts ? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Generally they're very good for service, but I've found if anything goes wrong and you have to start mailing them you're in for a long haul. I once waited 6 weeks for delivery, lots of 'hassling' mails were had(going from polite to 'if you don't reply I'm taking action').
    It's put me off ever ordering anything big from them again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement