Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy joke

Options
  • 13-05-2002 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

Paddy english man paddy irish man and paddy scots man went to join the Irish Ranger Wing! So the captain comes over to them and says"right ye passed all yere exams except one" he hand each one of them a gun and points to a room and says to paddy english man "your wife is in there shoot her in the head" so he goes in and comes out 10 mins later and says " I just couldn't do it we have three children and were married for 20 years" so the captain says "fair enough you fail", so he goes to paddy scots man and says " you know the drill go in and shoot your wife" so he goes in and after 20 mins comes out and says" i couldnt do it we have 5 beautiful children nad were married for he past 25 years" so the captain says "fair enough you fail also",finally its paddy irish mans turn, he take the gun walks into the room and BANG the gun goes off a few minutes later they hear screaming and paddy irish man walks out and the captain runs over to him and says "what happened we heard screaming!!!" and paddy irish man says some fu<king fool filled the gun with blanks so i strangled her!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

hehe i heard that before but it wasn't the Irish Ranger but the SAS. still good

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

good joke... but not as good as most paddy jokes
    but still i liked it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Always brings a smile.

Advertisement