Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

8cm cd mp3 players???

• 13-05-2002 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

thinking of getiing one in a month or so, can anyone reccomend a decent one, and tell me where the fup i can get hold of some of those 8cm cd's?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Argos!!! They have some... like the Freecom Beatman is a good one as far as i know... should be able to buy the cd's from them too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

http://www.marx-computers.com have those cds if im not mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I have one, im looking at it now, its not a bad little bit of stuff, there are a few problems though. you cant recharge the batterys, You cant turn the anti skip memory off, it can skip a bit. The biggest problem is the battery end of things, i had to buy a separte recharger and batterys cause the thing eats batterys, CDs are 12€ for 5 of em and hold 185 mb thats about 40-50 songs, Another problem is that you cant make good playlists, you can make 1 but it only holds 10 songs and when you turn off the unit thats the playlist gone. I have the Freecom Beatman but theres another one i think its caleld the mp3zip or something , same type of thing but it recharges its batterys and u can turn off the anti skip to save batterys.

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

12 yo yo's for 5??? what a jip. i've allready got plenty of spare rechargables + charger, so battery life won't be a prob. i guess i'll be heading down to argos soon enough then... cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

don't suppose anyone knows if you can get rewritable 8cm cd's?

• Advertisement
Advertisement