Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing case modding in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-05-2002 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I'm thinking of going watercooling and have a need of drilling some holes in my full tower case. I simply feel stupid buying a drill and dremel tool just to be able to cut two holes for the fans, but i wouldn't mind buying a few pints or a meal to someone who could do it for me. :)

I don't know if there's any shops / enthusiasts here that do that type of stuff, but I've seen plenty of impressive photos posted so there must be some of you out there with tools and experience.

If you wouldn't mind doing this for a small fee, send me a PM and I'll give you a buzz. I'm in Dublin and without a car, so I can only take this down to someone in Dublin, I don't fancy going to Galway with a 15kg case :)

cheers,
    Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Do it the naughty way,
    Goto Argos and buy a B&D Wizard and cut your holes.
    But it didnt do the job for ya so bring it back within the 16day limit. Then get a drill and drill the holes but it didnt do the job for ya so bring it back.
    All it costs ya is a couple of trips to argos.
    This is only a suggestion and i am no way liable for legal issues :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

/me senses a smack on the hand for PPC :p

Now where did I put that Argos catalogue.........

I bought mine :P
    I got the Wizard and had an old B&D Drill.

That suggestion came from OcUK Forums

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Originally posted by PPC
    I bought mine :P
    I got the Wizard and had an old B&D Drill.

That suggestion came from OcUK Forums

Point taken - smack withdrawn :D

WooHoo desmacked.

Buts its totally legal

• Advertisement
Advertisement