Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with CS problems!

• 25-06-2001 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

OK, for brievities(?) sake:

Updated to windows 2000 (from 98).

Soundblaster 64V with 3d sound etc then became a bad, low powered card becuase of crappy drivers built in to the OS.

Updated drivers with some i found on creative site, i have 3d sound in all games now but CS has a delay in the sound. eg. when i fire my gun, initially there is silence and then a bang is heard.

Obviously this is annoying as hell. Did anyone ever experience this and did you solve it? Also, any general suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

SPEC

p3-1000
    intel i815 mobo
    128 (133, cas3) ram
    win2000
    direct sex 8a
    sb64v audio card
    geforce2 gts 32mb (10.80 drivers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I had loads of problems with CS when i first installed win2k.. none the same as yours but I fixed it by a) installing SP2, and b) updating half-life to the latest ver.. it should sort out your problem smile.gif

Advertisement