Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Secret!!!

Options
  • 13-05-2002 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

i was looking around the net recently (b4 christmas)

i found a flash cartoon thing.

a song was played with it and it was great.

i looked into the band that played the song.

THEIR NAME WAS.....MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE!!!

this is an american band and the only way you can get their cd's is on import from the lovely people at HMV.

THE ALBUM IS..........FRANKENSTEIN GIRLS WILL SEEM STRANGELY SEXY!!!!

now this album has a grand total of 30 tracks on it.
    what more do you want?
    oh yeah, good music, BUT just go out and buy it.
    im pretty sure im the only person in dublin/ ireland with the album
    and if anyone wants to prove me wrong, go ahead.

its one of my favourite cds that i have, probably because nobody else has heard of them, and they are just evil.

go out to hmv, say to the person at the cash register
    "hello, my name is (mr/ms x)
    i wish to order a lovely cd using your patented cd ordering service please"

they are most likely to say,
    "mmmkay, whats the name of the artist?"

you will say

"mindless self indulgence"

and as far as i remember they have the album on record so that will save you the embarrassment of saying "yes the name of the album i wish to purchase at your lovely store using your lovlely cd ordering service is 'frankenstein girls will seem strangely sexy' "

and then they will as for a name, telephone number , credit card number, email password, pin code to pass cards and other such personal information
    and after about 3/4 weeks they will give you a call OR you can go into the "shop" and ask for the cd.

ITS THAT SIMPLE

so do it

mindless self indulgence - frankenstein girls will seem strangely sexy

brilliance dirtified!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

If you think people are going to buy this CD because you think they are a great band, your wrong, why dont you include a link to where people can listen to the CD and make up there own minds, or the link to the cartoon so everyone can hear the song that prompted you to but their album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭NÏTRÔ²º¹³¦-&#22

hmmm maybe, but i dont have the address to the yoke. plus im sure people can search for them themselves. anyway, i dont really mind if other people dont buy it now, because i'll be the only person in dublin with it.
    anyway, it was just a recommendation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭NÏTRÔ²º¹³¦-&#22

well here's the site anyhoo
    mindless self indulgence

Advertisement