Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i gay?

• 13-05-2002 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I posted this earlier but it has disappeared. Why?

I have started to notice the other men in the showers lately and i can't stop been turned on. I've spoken to gay men on line and also get turned on. But the thought of having sex with a men repulses me. AM I GAY?

-don't mimic people-

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, i guess if woman can be bi-curious, then so can blokes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I have started to notice the other men in the showers lately and i can't stop been turned on.

Have you tried having a shower by yourself? That might help. On the other hand, maybe you could find out more by sharing a shower with some women. Then some children, then some animals. Of course, this will only prove what kind of people you like showering with, which perhaps has not got a lot to do with sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Slider

U may not necessarily be 100% gay but u certainly have gay tendencies.

the fact that u repulse with the thought of having sex with a gay may in fact just say that your curious and no more.

By the way folks i'm not gay, just to clarify that, but I know 1 or 2 guys who are.

Don't judge guys cos there gay, there sexuality is there own business, they are still human beings, with feelings, and passing hurtful comments is not the answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Very few people are 100% gay or straight, the main reason that men don't experiment as much as women is that the male-on-male sexual act scares the bejayzuz out of them.

So yes, you probably have gay tendencies, it's your own choice whether to act on them or not, and it's no big deal either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Wow Slider, 14 posts per day, enjoying your time here huh?

You're confused. If you're attracted to men, it sounds like you'd want to have sex with them. How exactly does that thought sicken you? Do women excite you?
    You're probably just curious, though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

perhaps you are bi-sexual, no big deal either way (excuse pun :) ), chill out and enjoy life, if it's true, you have double the choice which I consider jammy!! it will all come to you in the end if you just relax and go with the flow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Originally posted by koneko
    Wow Slider, 14 posts per day, enjoying your time here huh?

You're confused. If you're attracted to men, it sounds like you'd want to have sex with them. How exactly does that thought sicken you? Do women excite you?
    You're probably just curious, though.

he has only being registered 2 days 15 posts in total.

And if you thinkyour gay and keep thinking it who knows personaly i think your just curios.
    Originally posted by Lolo
    Very few people are 100% gay or straight, the main reason that men don't experiment as much as women is that the male-on-male sexual act scares the bejayzuz out of them.

So yes, you probably have gay tendencies, it's your own choice whether to act on them or not, and it's no big deal either way.
    dam right it frightens me. its just a scary thought! Imho.
    And it is a big deal. it could change the way he lives his life for ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Originally posted by Kraken

And it is a big deal. it could change the way he lives his life for ever.

What I meant was in the scheme of things a person's sexuality is no big deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I posted this earlier but it has disappeared. Why?

I have started to notice the other men in the showers lately and i can't stop been turned on. I've spoken to gay men on line and also get turned on. But the thought of having sex with a men repulses me. AM I GAY?

Eh this looks like a Rhetorical question to me....

Maybe your just curious as the other posts say... dont know.. what about Women? Would you rather be with a man or a woman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Pleasurer

Lately i was having dreams about having sex with other men, and colleagues etc. and was thinking the same thing. One night when i got drunk at a work do, i got chatting to one of the guys that is openly gay. A few drinks were had and i decided to go back to his flat, and experiment.

To cut a long story short, i enjoyed the experience, the only thing i couldn't do was kiss him.. that repulses me, but he said it was ok and normal for some gay men. My girlfriend doesn't know about these feelings, but she turns me on less and less after each time i'm with my male friend. Does this mean i'm gay???? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I dont think unregistered dude is gay, coz he is still repulsed by the idea of sex with a man, but Pleasurer you sound like you have a problem mate! Wouldn't recommend having a relationship with a guy you work with, and you might want to think about breaking it off with your gal pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Silent Assasin

I have a felling that this Thread is a Joke and some people are exratcting the Urine.

Take the Pleasurer's last post I mean what is going on there ?? Would That Not be the most frank Admission of his sexuality ever ? Whats going on there ????

But to the Original Dude who Posted On this I think you are gay !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

If you are sexually attracted to men, then you're gay; if you're sexually attracted to men and women, then you're bisexual. If you find yourself attracted to someone of the same gender as yourself, but can't contemplate going through with a sexual act, then you're simply conditioned to think that way by the society you live in and are repressing your own instincts.

If you're bisexual, that's no biggie. You just go on having relationships with women, and don't feel *guilty* about being attracted to men as well, just accept that it happens and move on.

If you're solely attracted to men, though, and still can't contemplate actually having sex, you might want to go talk to a psychologist. That's a nasty hang-up you have which could do you a lot of psychological damage as you go through life.

Oh, and "The Pleasurer" - assuming you're not trolling - nah, it means you're bisexual and you've found someone you're more attracted to than your current girlfriend.

90% of people who go "god, am I gay?" aren't. If you're gay, I'm sure you know all about it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Pleasurer

No i'm not gay.

the rest of the spam has been removed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by Silent Assasin
    I have a felling that this Thread is a Joke and some people are exratcting the Urine.

Why you think his tread is a joke?

hmmm Interesting The Pleasurer says he is not gay and yet chooses Catwoman as his avatar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Nah probably not gay, just likes to play Quake 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Me thinks this is in order....
    q2eer.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

I think you are a marmite miner- take a leaf from the pleasurer's book and just do it !! . :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Humm. take the gay test at http://www.thespark.com that might sort you out :D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This thread is complete toss - as someone pointed out, they're immitating The Corinthian's signature and that's just lame to the extreme.

Mods, I suggest it be napalmed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

agreed...only saw that there now Kharn.....cheers

--locked--

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement