Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA trouble

Options
  • 13-05-2002 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

I just got a loan of FIFA 2002 from a mate of mine.I installed it,and lovely jubley,runs spot on...............until you go to play the game.Once all the team selections and stuff are made,and you go to play,the game returns to windows.I never had a problem like this before,and it runs fine on my mates copmuter.I updated the video drivers,and am at a loss to know what to do next.I checked EA's website,but found nothing uesful.I'm running Win XP.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

that game has problems reinstall it ,i had that a lot.
    And try the update game option after about 4 tries it will work and maybe another reinstall.
    Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Tanx kdja.I reinstalled it a couple of times,like you said,and it's going fine now.Now to just go and win the World Cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Check out the MRA sweetpatch program can actually make it a decent football game,slows the ball down and adds 100`s of patches to it.
    I like the realism one makes it play like ISS:)
    Also i got St Pats team names and jerseys in game but that my sick twisted mind :)
    Kdja

Advertisement