Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mushroomhead?????

Options
  • 13-05-2002 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

I mean whats he deal...the song is ****ed up...the video is ****ed up and i cant understand a word it means

but you know what
    its ****ing brilliant
    i love that dark blurry edge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

i read an article about them , they seem pretty crazy , but i dont know anything about them . all i know is slipknot were ripping the sh*t out a them at one stage. so would you recommend them to someone who never heard there stuff before ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Wheeler

not really........the song "solitaire" is their best known song....its one of those songs that you think is crap the first few times and then the next think you cant get it out of your head....the video is brill.....if you like slipknot you ll like mushroomhead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ah it mightened suit me so , slipknot are ok on occasion but i wouldnt really be a mad fan or any thing , well thanks anyway wheeler , i wanted to find out about them .you probably saved me some money .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

There is a bit more going on with Mushroomhead than with the 'knot. I thought they sounded a bit like Faith no more in places. Over all - not a bad band.

Advertisement