Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moby - 18

Options
  • 13-05-2002 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

when is Moby's new album supposed to be released. i thought it was today and couldn't find it anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

In shops or online?
    You can get it from play.com now.
    According to cdnow.com it's released tomorrow.
    I think it's official release is the 14th from what I can gather from moby.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bought it on Saturday (11th May) in HMV. So its definitely out in Ireland.

(Interesting to hear what music will be cropping up in lots of ads over the next year!!!) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

One of the guys who thinks he has good musical taste bought it yesterday, and is treating the whole office to it. :rolleyes:

Its a lot more mellow than play. Dunno could many of the tracks feature on ads this time round. I like the album myself, I really like the single but it sounds very like some song from years ago, but I can't put my finger on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Originally posted by yellum
    I like the album myself, I really like the single but it sounds very like some song from years ago, but I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, I like it too. Its a bit morose, though - don't listen to it if you're feeling depressed in any way!!

I read over the weekend (in Hotpress or Uncut) that "We are all made of stars" is a rip off of a David Bowie song (can't remember which one) - maybe "Life On Mars" ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i found it today hiding in Golden Discs and i think it's a very good purchase :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement