Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATI Rage furys? yay or nay?!

• 25-06-2001 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

I was looking ar graphics cardsin the region of around the £129 mark and saw the rage fury one.

My question is does ny1 have it/know if its any good.

I would be happy if it gave me an decent steady 40-50 fps in tfc and the like?

would I be blowing my cash on summin like this?!

any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Nay and go for a MX.

Britany Spears Looking incredible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

[This message has been edited by tarzan (edited 25-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

an ati fury at the £129 mark? theres something wrong there, unless its one of those ones for flat panel displays or something smile.gif

I thought the Radeon VE had replaced the furys as ATIs budget card anyway..

either way you should be able to easily pick up a Kyro II or a Geforce MX for around that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I got the ati rage fury 32mb a few weeks ago and I have no complaints about it.. actually I think it is a pretty good card.. I get 100fps on counter-strike on my 1.1ghz athlon with the AGP speed (overclocked) at 89mhz..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Chortle

Stone biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Stonemason (edited 26-06-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

What ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Get a Hercules 4500 (Kyro 2), in the right price range and much better than a Fury or G4ce2 MX.

Advertisement