Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Boy & Country Boy/* backfired plan */

Options
  • 14-05-2002 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

One day a city boy came to the country to visit his country friend. They both were in there 20's and the city boy was wanting to go hunting for his first time. So the country boy decided to take him on a hunting trip. The best place to hunt was owned by an old man named farmer kinkles. Mr.Kinkles owned nearly 400 acres of land in the town. And so the hunters had to ask permission to hunt on his land.
    As they pulled up to Mr.Kinkles, the country boy said stay right here, I will ask him for permission. After he asked for permission to hunt on his land. Mr.Kinkles said, "Well, ol' Bessy, my oldest cow, is about to die". She is in alot of pain, so I will tell ya what." If you go up to the field and shoot her for me, then I will let you hunt on the property." The country boy said ok, he will do that for him. As he went back to the pick-up truck he devised a joke to play on the city-boy. He was going to shoot the cow and make it seem as if he was doing it for meanness. When he got back to the truck he was muttering and cursing greatly. The city boy said, "What is it ?" "Can we hunt on his land ? " The country boy said, "Dam* old man !" I'll teach you to tell me no !" As he pulled up to the field, he jumped out of the truck. Pulled out his 30-06 rifle. And shot the cow(the one he was suppose to shoot). He then said, " Thats what you get old man, for not letting me hunt on your property !"(He was snickering silently)
    Then all of a sudden he heard BANG, BANG, BANG, ! He turned around and saw the city boy with his 30-30. The city boy screamed, " I got a few of them for you !" Now lets get out of here ! "

:p

Advertisement