Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ten best things to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk:

Options
  • 14-05-2002 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
    9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to do."
    8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White Out, you probably got here just in time!"
    7. " I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."
    6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
    5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve job related stress. Are you discriminating against people who practice Yoga?
    4. "Why did you interupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem!"
    3. "The coffee machine is broken...."
    2. "Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot..."
    And the number one best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk....
    1. "...in Jesus' name, Amen."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

4. "Why did you interupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem!"

LOL
    I must use that one some time :D

Advertisement