Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wave race

Options
  • 14-05-2002 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

hmmm

got it last night. have to say i'm a bit disappointed. it really doesn't seem that marked an improvement over the original, and the graphics are actually a little naff.
    certainly the frame rate isn't as smooth as it should be.

i need to give this one time, i think

when is pro evolution due out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Never heard of this game whay format is it on'?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by spooky donkey
    Never heard of this game whay format is it on'?

Gamecube of course...

Full title of the game is "Wave Race: Blue Storm"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

8(

it's the frame rate that bugs me. everything else is fine really

it seems funny (to me) they couldn't get it to 60fps

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I bought this yesterday and like the original i adore it, its difficult at first but after an hour the game has so much fun to offer as you get used to those controls. I sorta prefer this to Rogue Leader as I found the later levels of rogue off-putting with the insane difficulty of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭mfield

Havent seent the game but the frame rate loss could be due to the fact that it's PAL, the NTSC (American/Japanese) version of the game may run at a true rate of 60fps.

mfield.

• Advertisement
Advertisement