Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Technical Wrestler

• 14-05-2002 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Who on this list do you think is the best technical wrestler. most will go for Benoit or Angle but keep in mind that there are a load more old schoolers out there?

Bomb

Who is the best technical wrestler? 22 votes

William Regal
    0% 0 votes
    Doug Williams
    13% 3 votes
    Chris Benoit
    9% 2 votes
    Kurt Angle
    22% 5 votes
    Bret Hart
    18% 4 votes
    Jushin \\\"Thunder\\\" Lyger
    13% 3 votes
    Owen Hart
    9% 2 votes
    Dean Malenko
    4% 1 vote
    Curt Hennig
    9% 2 votes
    Ric Flair
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I'd probably say Angle at the moment, but going back a couple of years Brett the HitMan Heart was the best by a mile.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I dont know myself, all of them are damn fine wrestlers but i have to go with Doug Williams , he's just so adaptive he can haev any kind of match with any wrestler, but he can out manuever most too, just look at the Williams V Guerrero Match at Revival 2002, it was amazing

Eddie should be on that list too, along with 10 luchadores
    bomb

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

my money is on kurt angle atm, i havent seen much of Benoit yet as i only been watching wrestling since last November

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Benoit. When's he due back btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

My self, being a victim of the ol' ECW days questions why the almight tout' missed Lance Storm...
    Although under used, Storms tecnacality is unmatched...

Gonzo and Live Wyre will agree with me here, Heat Wave 99, Storm and Credible Vs Jerry Lynn and RVD, is the most amazing display of Wresteling ever, check it out...

As far as the poll goes, Bret Hart forever...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

yeh that is an amazing match alright, you just gota adore those ECW dvds:)

However IMO the match that does it for me everytime is still TLC2. Think ive replayed that one more times than any other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Id say William Regal or pretty close :) .. well when he was in WCW..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Regal was good in WCW but he let himself down in other aspects of his ring work. I really like Benoit because he is great technically but he can also make any wrestler look good even the big show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'd say angle.
    Jim ross said that in a full rules proper wrestling match, angle or Brock Lensar would win against anyone, and in a street fight maybe steve austin or undertaker.

Advertisement