Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muppet alert!! - UCCMC

• 14-05-2002 4:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Posting cr** all over the Sports forum. Well, it's cr*p imho. Lyrics to stoopid old songs, not to mention a spamming sig.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

http://www.ucc.ie/students/socs/climbers/
    almost makes me want to climb every mountain... or maybe... no actually it doesn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

12-click would be appropriate

Or gandalf will have him banned as soon as he sees the idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

muppet !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The nerve of some people! And right here in the admin board too

12clicked.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

your a fucking idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

My apologies UCCMC, I meant move any mountain. I could move move move any mountain. but, ahhhh I don't have the energy for it. Is your climbing club for mountains or for posting song lyrics
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

im sure he'll be easy enough to track if someone wanted to do so.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

pruned and pwned.

Also, just because he has p45 in his email address doesn't mean he has anything to do with p45.

For the record, I don't think he's anything to do with p45, so don't go whinging at them. I think he's just trying to make us think that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Regi
    pruned and pwned.

Also, just because he has p45 in his email address doesn't mean he has anything to do with p45.

For the record, I don't think he's anything to do with p45, so don't go whinging at them. I think he's just trying to make us think that.
    an interesting theory Regi, but how do you explain the clown shoes? 0_ó

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

The only problem I had with him was the siggy,
    he posted to Trav/Hols about looking for somewere decent to go rock climbimg.. did you delete all his posts while 12-click?

• Advertisement

Simple actually... you see, what he forgot to do was ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^

Because most of his posts were inappropriate and and I don't have time to check each and every post to see whether its valid or spammy.

Advertisement